CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Whoop Whoop!!!

I've been TAGGED by Adventures of a Southern Newlywed!!! My very first one...yay!

Rules:
1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

6 extremely unimportant facts about me:

1. I MUST-and I mean this is a necessity-sleep with a fan on, preferably in a cold room, or chances are, I won't sleep at all.

2. I really don't like strong floral scents.

3. I only wear thongs or boyshorts. Call me crazy, but I got into the habit, and now I can't wear regular underwear. (Sorry if that's too much info. Whatever, you don't really mind.)

4. I have to start my day by drinking caffeine, but not coffee, or it will be a bad one.

5. I had heart surgery when I was a teenager, and now I have a phobia of hospitals.

6. I am OCD when it comes to organization--I color-code my closet, have files for all of my papers, have to make my bed every morning, etc...


Now I tag these people:

The Style Diaries
Bonnie Blue
Life Is Reed-iculous

1 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I enjoyed reading more about you! i have to sleep in a cold room too.