CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was as good as a weekend filled with studying/paper-writing can be. On Friday night, I did manage to work in some time to make a trip out with my girls to a fraternity toga party...probably the first time I have actually been in a fraternity house since I was a sophomre, and possibly the last time of my college career! Saturday morning I did, of course, stop by the Vineyard Vines Trunk Show, but that, as you know, was a requirement :) Today has so far proved to be extremely busy, but I got a little email from JCrew letting me know that I can get $20 off of a purchase of $150 or more. So...it looks like I'm gonna have to go shopping! Why do they do this to me? Probably because they know a sucker like me won't pass up the opportunity to spend the extra $$ just to receive the discount!!! Tonight will be an exciting night of writing essays and addressing graduation invites. Oh...and watching The Hills, obviously! By the way, did you all know that Heidi Montag is getting butt implants?!? Yes...sad, I know, but surprising? Not in the least! The girl looks like a freakin' barbie, and she's evidently battling Joan Rivers to see who can go under the knife more times. Sick!!! I will always be a fan of The Hills though, despite the less than bright decisions of the cast. I'll leave yall with some pictures from this weekend's toga party. Have a good night!!!









5 comments:

Nelly said...

fuuuun! I love themed stuff!

Well I Do Declare said...

Those togas are so cute! I definitely miss theme parties :( As for possibly being in Raleigh... do keep me updated!!!

Red and White Preppy said...

Have a great week! :)

Elise said...

Your bright togas are so fun!

kristy said...

what cute togas! they are the cutest i have ever seen! so much better than white!

ps -- just found your blog, so cute!