CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Just Love Spring!

I think this may just be my very favorite time of the year...Flowers are blooming, it's getting warmer (My car was actually registering 78 yesterday!), I can run outside instead of on the freakin' treadmill (ugh), and I can bring out my super cute new spring wardrobe! Also, graduation is approaching...yay! But that also means that I have to figure out where I'm going to be after I graduate, only I can't make decision because I have to wait to hear back from these law schools that are taking their sweet time making a decision on whether or not to accept me. Yeah, it's extremely frustrating, and I am pretty sure that I have high blood pressure due to all of the stress I'm under (Not really, but it is bad). I guess it's all a part of this whole getting older thing, which is not so fun sometimes! I'll be sure to keep you updated on the law school status, since I know you are all so eager to hear...right?! I thought so!

Anyway, on a happier and less stressful note, here are some of the items that I am very much coveting right now, and my desire for them continues to increase upon every trip to the mall:





I don't know about yall, but I need to leave my credit cards behind from now on when I enter J.Crew! They just can't keep making a girl go broke!!

4 comments:

JN said...

Love the blog!!!
Can;t wait for more posts:)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Welcome to blogger! I am looking forward to reading more!

I totally agree about leaving your cards at home when you visit J Crew! They always have something that I just have to have.

Nelly said...

I want the yellow coat! love it. WELCOME!

Anonymous said...

i am also obsessed with the yellow coat! jcrew just keeps getting better & better with each season. i'm a newly-blogger also b/c of reading so many others everyday!