CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

I Think I Worry Too Much

Wait...no, I KNOW that I worry too much, even about the smallest, most frivolous matters! I always tell myself to chill out, but I never take my own advice! I've given up on stressing about law school; I've gotten into one place already, so does it really matter if I get in anywhere else? (Probably, but for the sake of my stress level, I'm telling myself no!) In the meantime, though, I spent a hefty chunk of my weekend stressing about my upcoming sorority formal--not about getting a date, actually, because I already have one--but about finding a DRESS, duh! Did I mention that said formal is SATURDAY?!? Anyway, I'm beyond excited, seeing that it is my last formal, but that's all the more reason for me to do it BIG! So, after scouting out a few boutiques and not seeing anything that wowed me, I ventured to one of the many malls in my hometown, and, after trying on about 22 dresses (seriously), I found the PERFECT one--not kidding!! I was so excited when I saw it because it reminded me of something Eva Longoria has worn/would wear (and I kind of want to BE her!). I found a picture of the dress (see below), but it looks a lot different on me; I actually think it looks kinda weird on that girl for some reason. Anyway, I love the color and think it will complement my dark hair and (hopefully) the tan that I will have!

4 comments:

CheckIt said...

I dig the dress ~

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Cute dress! I rememeber all the anxiety about waiting for acceptance letters. I will say a prayer for you.

Have a nice week!

JN said...

Love the dress!! You'll look great in it:)

CheckIt said...

you looked way hotter in the dress than that model!