CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Feeling Random

I've been somewhat scatterbrained all day, so I'll continue doing so in this post...


1. I've become obsessed with Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal's relationship! I have always loved Reese, especially after Legally Blonde (one of my favorite movies), and also because she is from my hometown! Yay for TN!! But I REALLY love her now (and am somewhat jealous of her) because she is dating the love of my life...sigh. I guess she deserves him.
2. If you want to hear my new favorite song, download Leona Lewis's "Bleeding Love." Trust me-you won't be disappointed!
3. Okay, so you saw my formal dress in my previous post, but I am currently in debate concerning my accessories. I think it would be fun to pair light blue shoes and clutch with the dress, but I don't really want to spend the extra money...so, I think I'm gonna go with gold. I have a pair of really pretty strappy gold heels, and I already have gold clutch. What do we think?

2 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I am a big fan of Reese and Legally Blonde too. I think gold would look great with your dress!

Enjoy your week!

Well I Do Declare said...

I just found your blog and am really enjoying reading it! I LOVE Reese. Such a cute Southern girl! Gold would look great with the dress, but the blue would be so cute... I was at Carolina Cup a few weeks ago and there were a lot of orange/turquoise combos.