CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might...

I have a little bit of downtime at work right now, so it's absolutely logical for me to be blogging right now, right? So here's a little wish list that I've been thinking about lately:


1. I want a big, and I mean like crazy HUGE walk-in closet. I love everything about my apt. right now except the fact that there is NO storage space. I would gladly sleep in a room the size of my closet if I could have a closet the size of my room!! But...I am moving out in a little over a month, so I guess I can survive with little to NO storage in the meantime.


2. I wish my two roommates would keep our apt. as clean as I do. I feel like, regardless of who I live with, I am always picking up after their messes. Maybe that's because I have a sick obsession (think Danny Tanner) with cleanliness and organization when it comes to my living space. I love going to Target and finding new things to buy to help me organize my closet! Yeah, I'm a dork because I get excited about that kind of thing.


3. I want, more than anything at this moment, to receive acceptance letter(s) from no more than two law schools: Charleston and Ole Miss. I just want to get into ONE...please!!! Even if I get waitlisted, then hey, at least I have a chance. I promise I will be the best law student ever if yall will just let me in! Thanks!!


4. Oh yeah, and in the meantime, does someone mind lending me a small sum of money to get this trinket that I have my eye on:


1 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Just found your blog :) Good luck with getting into law school!