CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Because I'm Bored...

I'm copying The Style Diaries for this post:


What accessories do you wear everyday? Pearl earrings, David Yurman black onyx ring

What is your beauty routine? Shower, wash face, brush teeth, hair, makeup

What was the last item of clothing you bought? I guess it was my Max and Cleo formal dress

Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? I have both at my apt., but my closet is lacking in space, to say the least.

What type of earrings are in your ears right now? Pearl and diamond studs

What type of figure do you have? Just picture Gisele Bundchen...minus like ten inches...and with a bigger ass

Do you wear glasses? No, but I think I need them

What type of handbag do you carry? I have a black prada bag that I always carry. I have to admit that it's not real, but everyone thinks it is so I'll continue to let them be fooled!

What is your ideal style? I don;t have one style that I adhere to. I wear what I think looks best on me, but I tend to gravitate toward preppy clothes :)

What jewelry are you wearing right now? Torquois ring, pearl earrings...haven't I answered this question like 5 times???

Do you wear knee-hi stockings? Not since I first saw the movie Clueless in 4th grade

Do you have to wear matching lingerie? You bet

Do you wear makeup? Mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss, but I've never worn foundation or powder a day in my life. I just don't like the idea.

Do you wear nightgowns? If I want to feel extra cute

What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winter's day? If I'm going to class I wear a fleece, jeans, and uggs. If I'm going to work, I usually wear dress pants and a sweater with either my black or cream pea coat

What is your favorite perfume? I'm obsessed with Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue

Is your motto "quality over quantity"? I suppose

Do you wear rain boots? I just recently got a pair of Hunters!! Of course it hasn't rained a drop since the day I purchased them!

Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? My feet are always cold, so I just deal.

Do you have a set of travel luggage? Yes, my granparents got me a set several years ago. However, I only use one bag that my family refers to as "Big Bertha". I normally just use my Vera bags, though.

What is your daily uniform? It's never the same. I wear skirts, dresses, trouser jeans, dress pants...just whatever I'm in the mood for.

If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? Not married and don't know when I will be. I'm not sure how I feel about vails though. Sometimes they can be pretty, if they're simple, but sometimes I think they detract from the dress.

Do you wear a watch? No but I'd like to have a nice one

What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful? Any kind of dress

What is your favorite type of yarn? I don't like this question

Do you prefer zippers or buttons? Buttons, without a doubt. I hate zippers!

0 comments: