CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Love it/Lose it

In all of the magazines I read, my favorite part, besides who wore it best, is the sexy vs. skanky/hot vs. not section. So, in honor of that, I decided to make my own. This is just my personal opinion, by the way.

Love It:




Lose It:

The normal polos were great...so why did they have to change and add the ginormous horse? That's just not me.

Love It:
Rain Boots

Lose It:
Crocs



Love It:

Big Hair

Lose It:

Extensions



Love It:



Lose It:


Don't get me wrong, I love me some chocolate. I just think skittles were meant to be fruit-flavored.



Love It:
Uggs with jeans or leggings in the winter

Lose It:

Uggs with mini-skirts in the 90 degree summer weather

Love It:
Preppy

Lose It:

I L.O.V.E. preppy stuff, believe me! However, I still like guys to look like guys, not like questionable male models.

Love It:







Lose It:
Once again, bangle bracelets are great and all, but only in MODERATION, and not in every color in the crayola box!! One or two at a time is fine, but please...not six!!

6 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I LOVE the David Yurman bangles!

CheckIt said...

I hate the big polo horse too, but I had no idea how to spell ginormous, if that is how you really spell it.

I know someone who dresses like the "preppy" you hate...

Well I Do Declare said...

Great post!! I pretty much agree with everything you said :)

Anonymous said...

Love the comment about the ginormous logo. (Of course I'm dying to know who checkit's friend is!) I even went off on a little rant about logos at some point on our blog a few weeks back and sense an impending nuclear attack on the topic in the next few weeks. It isn't me though. It's my evil twin doing it. Honest. Grins & Giggles! TP

The Roaming Southerner said...

I agree with everything you said!!! Great post

Nelly said...

TOUCHE!