CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Formal Pics, Round 2

As promised, here are some more pictures from this past weekend:



This is our group at pre-game spot numero uno, aka the Egyptian karaoke place. I'm sure you can get a feel for the extreme weirdness of the place just by looking at our surroundings!

No, that is not a handle of Maker's Mark that we are holding :)

Ok, so maybe I lied!

My girls at GB's house: I love absolutely love them to death! And no, the spot on my dress is not just an illusion; my dumb ass spilt oil on it at dinner...Serves me right for eating a Greek salad and trying to be healthy!

So this shot is actually from formal! You're most likely wondering what I'm doing, so it's a little dance move that's been dubbed "the tripod"!! I'm really not falling over--promise!




My VERY best friends in the world!!! I'm going to miss them so much! Now I'm going to end this post so I don't get all emotional!




0 comments: