CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

So I just couldn't resist taking a few extra minutes to put up some pictures!
Here is one of my date and me at my apt. before formal:





I was pleasantly surprised with the way that my dress and shoes turned out. The dress is Max and Cleo, which is a brand that I hadn't worn before, but I looked online, and they have some really cute pieces! Don't overlook my date's tie...I told him to wear it so we'd match!
Here is one of my friend BS and me. Yes, I got a little crazy, and the hair inevitably came down!


Thank goodness it was warm and sunny last week so we could get a little sun! Unfortunately it is now 38 degrees and falling, but that's beside the point!

By the way, my necklace (I don't know if you can see it) was a great find! It was from Forever 21 (I hear you NMB!), and let's just say I payed less than ten dollars for it!
I will post more formal pics later in the week, but I want you all to see my puppy, Stella!!



Stella is the little one, and Gotti, her "Boyfriend" is the big guy. Bf actually got her for me, and he is holding onto her until I move out of my apartment and get my own place. Unfortunately, Stella was not able to come visit me this weekend; she would've been a little too much to handle, but Gotti made the trip, and I'm always glad to see him. I feel like he's my dog--I did buy him for Bf, after all!
...And another one:














...And one more:


How cute is this?!? Hopefully all you dog lovers can appreciate these pics as much as I can!

3 comments:

JN said...

The color of the dress looks great on you!

Red and White Preppy said...

Love the pictures :) You looked great! Glad you had a good time...

Good luck with the guy...he knows what's good for him!

Elise said...

Love the dress! and the puppy!