CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Whoo Hoo!!

I just finished my last class!!! In a few hours, I will be headed home to spend the weekend with my family, or part of my fam. My dad is in Vegas on a COMPANY RETREAT...yeah, it's pretty much an excuse for him and the other partners in his firm to drink and gamble! Anyway, my brother's prom is tonight, so you know I've gotta get home and check out this little bi-otch that he's taking. She had better behave herself is all I have to say! Hopefully I'll fit in a little shopping time. Yay for tax-free weekend in TN!!! Oh, and I never thought I'd be happy about this, but it's supposed to rain this weekend, and you know what that means...I get to break out the new rain boots! Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

Congrats on being finished :)