CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Decorative Towels


I know I'm not the only girl who has them. Practically every woman that I know has a set of them hanging in her bathroom for AESTHETIC PURPOSES ONLY!!!! So why is it that guys have to use them??? One of the recent times that the bf came into town, he woke up early while I was still sleeping (because I am NOT a morning person) and took a shower. When he came back into my room, I was like "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to give you a towel." He was like, "It's cool. I just used one that was hanging on the wall." I immediately froze, then said "You didn't use one of the light green and cream ones, did you?!?" "Yeah." "Shit." These pretty towels have been hanging in the exact same spot, unused, ever since I moved in to my apartment. They even had the tags still on them because I forgot to remove them. Although it didn't really matter up until this point because they had never been used! You get my point. Now I was forced to wash them and had to struggle to fold them so that they would look exactly as they had before. All I got as a response from the bf was him laughing hysterically because I was so flustered over my decorative towels. I tried to explain their purpose to him, and when I did, he was like, "Ooh. I guess that's why my mom got so pissed when I used that one set of towels at her house." "Um, yeah...duh!" Guys just don't understand the importance of interior design, nor do they care. At least now mine knows better than to ever use my green and cream towels again.

5 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

HAHA! That totally sounds like something I would say! Stupid Boys!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Ha ha! Guys are clueless sometimes. I love your decorative towels. Where did you get them?

Red and White Preppy said...

Ohhhh, guys can be such idiots. Hope your week has gone well :)

CDH said...

I actually got the towels at Target last summer, but they still have them online! And they also have the same design in a mocha brown and cream combination...very pretty!

sugar said...

love this story, love your blog. i found you through a comment you left on my blog, i think. did you ever hear the commedian, bobby something talking about how he always left his "dribbles" on the guest towels? makes you wonder about male guests.