CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Favorites!

Just a random list of some of my favorite people, places, and things...Because I'm bored and this is what my life has come to.

Favorite vacation spots: Martha's Vineyard, Jackson Hole, Hilton Head

Favorite movie: Father of the Bride

Favorite TV show: Entourage

Favorite cities (to live in): Asheville, Nashville, Charleston

Favorite jeans: Citizens or Bebe's trouser jean

Favorite jewelry: Pearls or anything David Yurman

Favorite outfit: Sundress and sandals

Favorite accessories: headband and pearl or turqois earrings

Favorite stores: JCrew, Banana, Anthropologie, Bebe, Arden B, and BCBG (for dresses)

Favorite sport (to watch): umm, hello...college football!

Favorite foods: Sushi, tuna, grouper, any chicken, and I have a weakness for chips and salsa

Favorite drink (non-alcoholic): I L.O.V.E. me some sweet tea

Favorite drink (alcoholic): Wine, specifically reisling

Favorite celebs: Reese Witherspoon, Diane Keaton, Kate Hudson

Favorite color: yellow

1 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

You and I share many favorites - David Yurman, sundresses, sushi, wine, sweet tea, J Crew...

It was fun to learn more about you. Enjoy your week!