CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

The S*** Hit the Fan...

HARD. So, I don't know if I have made it very clear that I have been having some roommate troubles lately. Well, now you know. It's been really awkward lately between my two roomies and me, and I have been just trying to deal with it, but last night, I decided to confront the situation. I made this decision over the weekend after how my roomates acted last Thursday night (They were done with finals and decided to drink all day Thurs. and go out Thurs. night; I had my hardest final AND a term paper due Fri., and they were being extremely inconsiderate and annoying--probably because they were wasted!) Anyway, I got home last night, and an explosive argument ensued between me and one of my roomies. As I was trying to explain why I have been frustrated for the past few weeks, my roommate broke in and said, "Well you talk about us on the internet!" And I'm thinking, okay hold up. You know about my blog?? WTF? Looking back, I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned my roomies in one, maybe two, posts, and, honestly, what I said about them was nothing that I wouldn't have/haven't already said directly to them. I have no earthly idea how they found my blog, nor am I really that concerned. If they want to make their own blogs and bash me, they can go right ahead. I am not interested enough to even know if they do. And yes, I am fully aware that they may likely read this...Hey roomies! I just hope that, before we all move out, we can get all of this mess sorted out so that we don't leave with bad memories of one another. Anyway, sorry for another rant, but that is what's been going on with me. Hopefully the next post won't be filled with the drama that I so detest!

1 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

I'm sorry you are going through that. I had roommate issues my first year of Law School. I was living with a good friend from High School and after everything that went down, things have never been the same. Hope you get it worked out!