CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Need to Go Green

I am sitting at my desk in my room, watching the news, and I just heard that the polar bear has officially been declared a "threatened species." WTF? I love polar bears! Obviously, this threat stems from global warming and the melting of the ice caps. Now, I am not a grungy hippie or anything, but I think I need to make a few lifestyle changes so I can save the polar bears! Before we know it, penguins are going to be endangered! (Is that already the case? I hope not!) Okay, I just turned off all my lights...check!


2 comments:

Kiss My Tiara said...

Hi! Thank you so much for your note! It is so great to hear that people have been through this and have come out so much happier in the end! I am definitely going to spend time with people I haven't taken the time to hang out with recently and spending time with my family has been great! Every day I wake up and am amazed that I am getting out of bed and going out without crying and everyday I think it is getting easier. I know there will definitely be more hard days to come but it's nice to know that I am much stronger than I thought I was. It's nice to finally realize that I don't "need" him like I thought that I did and that I am my own person, not just connected to him. I'm glad that things with you are going your way now and congrats on graduating!! That is so exciting :)

Pink, Green, and Pearls said...

First of all, I love your blog! Second of all, have you seen the commercials by the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) that talk about how mother polar bears can no longer provide for the cubs, who often die? I have to change the channel whenever this commercial comes on because it brings me to tears every time :'(