CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long Time, No Post...

And I'm very sorry! I've been busy, though! This past weekend, I headed back home once again for one of my close friends from high school's wedding. WOW is all that I have to say. The wedding reception was at the Parthenon...if you've been to Nashville, surely you know what I'm talking about! Anyway, I think the location says enough, but just so you get the picture, my friend K's wedding planner was the same lady who planned Jay from the Rascal Flatt's wedding...yeah. Now you understand. I went to the wedding with my mom, but unfortunately, my dad was not able to be there to see how much he needs to spend on my future wedding...in ten years, ha! (Hopefully not) I'm not even going to begin to try to describe how beautiful the wedding/reception was because I would not do it justice. However, it was most definitely well into the six figures!! Here are some pics...This is from the rehearsal dinner--so much fun! I had to speak...yikes!

...The bride on the big day. She looked drop dead gorgeous, and that dress...!!!



My other best friend from HS. It was one big reunion!

This is the chandelier that was hanging in the tent. Need I say more?



2 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

You looked beautiful in your rehearsal dinner dress! Enjoy your week!

Red and White Preppy said...

Um...wow! Love the pictures :) Glad you had a great time!