CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fab Finds

Happy Tuesday!! Now that I'm done with school and have a little more time on my hands, I thought I'd share with you a few things that I came across lately:


I stopped by Home Goods the other day and picked up two cases of wine glasses similar to these Riedel glasses that I recently got for my mom. Only, the ones that I found are slightly tinted yellow, red, and green--colors that I love in kitchens!
While I'm on the subject of kitchens, I was browsing around the mall yesterday and lingered around the window display of Williams Sonoma to take in the beauty of this guy:
I have full faith that this mixer will be one of my first gifts (to self?) that I get whenever I get married. It will be out for all to see in my kitchen, and my future husband will reap the benefits of this mixer.
I also stopped by Old Navy yesterday (it was a good day) and snagged a pair of VERY reasonably priced shorts. I have short legs, and it's often hard to find shorts that look good on me, but I love these!
I don't know if ya'll are familiar with Lolita glasses; if you are, then I hope you love them as much as I do. If you're not, then you are truly missing out! They make terrific gifts for all occasions. I just recently gave one to my best friend as a b-day present, and I also gave one as a gift for a wedding shower. Lolita makes martini, wine, and now even beer glasses!! Here are a few examples.






























4 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I just got a Kitchenaid last summer when I got married and I love it! That was the one gift I was really looking forward to.

Enjoy your week!

Elise said...

My BF collects beer glasses from Flying Saucer and etc. I will definitely be researching those beer glasses as a possible gift for him!

Anonymous said...

1 - i am getting married in oct and cannot wait to get (i hope) the infamous kitchenaid mixer. i mean, if you plan to really cook -- it's a must have. i love the yellow too!
2 - i, too, am cursed with short legs and made a vow against shorts for life. maybe i'll stop by old navy and see how those work.
congrats on graduating!

Suburban prep said...

I have to say that I love my Kitchenaid. I bought one for myself shortly before I got engaged. I loved it that I actually gave it to both my sisters and well let's just say they love theirs as well.