CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ramblings

New favorite show (besides Army Wives): Design Star on HGTV. Love. It. Although, in tonight's episode, I was rather disappointed with all of the designs. They had so much to work with, but they just didn't take advantage, in my opinion. Maybe I'm partial because they're filming in Nashville this season :) And maybe I should just forget about law school and become an interior designer. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Oh, and did any of y'all watch Extreme Home Makeover??? (Can you tell I got my TV fix for today?) If so, did you get as emotional as I did? The tears were definitely flowing.

Tomorrow is a monumental occasion. I am starting to work out with a trainer--yikes! I figure since I am doing absolutely nothing, I might as well get my rear in shape. Pilates just isn't beneficial when you eat a pint of Hagen-Daas chocolate choc. chip ice cream afterward. One major plus is that my trainer is H.O.T. Great, now I really have to try haha. I will update you on my endeavors in fitness later tomorrow. Hope you all had great weekends!!

10 comments:

tickledpink said...

I watched Army Wives, and this was the third episode and so far I have cried at the end everytime. How precious was Roxy's little boy asking out Claudia Joy?

Suburban prep said...

I love Army Wives too.

amanda said...

I h.e.a.r.t. Army Wives.
It's a such a great
summer show!

kolls said...

OMG, I LOVE Army Wives! Finn was so darn cute! I just started watching on Sunday and I'm already hooked!

Unknown said...

i've never watched design star until this season, but I love it too! They have some really great design ideas on there!

Simply Me said...

love love love your page.. hope you write something soon :)

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Hooray for HOT trainers :)

~M~ said...

I cry every time I watch Extreme Home Makeover. Then I have the urge to shop at Sears :)

Her Preppiness said...

Good luck with the trainer.

Monogramchick said...

I love Design Star as well!! Now if I could just convince my DH to move the furniture around and paint about once a week....hmmmm... I love to try new looks but somehow mine never seem to come out like HGTV... :)