CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Lilly Fans, You MUST Have This!!!


You need to get to the nearest Swoozie's (hopefully you have a Swoozie's!) immediately and pick up this book. It's basically Lilly Pulitzer's guide to having parties and entertaining guests in your home. SOOO fabulous! And very reasonably priced, at 30 bucks. Not only does it contain great ideas, but it can also be a cute addition to your coffee table!
Swoozie's also had some pink and green napkins that had "S.L.U.T.S." printed on them in bold pink font. Beneath that, it said "Southern Ladies Under Tremendous Stress." I couldn't agree more.

7 comments:

kolls said...

I absolutely have to get this! I LOVE Swoozies - I haven't been in such a long time! Unfortunately I won't have time to shop when I'm in Dallas this time, but next time I go home, I'll have to pick up a few things from there!

Anonymous said...

I am definitely picking that up when I'm in Memphis next week! We don't have one up where I live :(

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

My husband bought this book for me for our one year anniversary (the gift is paper). I love it!

Suburban prep said...

I have both of Lilly books. The other deals with the Holidays. Love both of them

Hopsy said...

Love Swoozies and this book. You need to pick up your copy of her Holiday book too!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

i love swoozies, hillarious about the s.l.u.t.s - napkins! HA! HA!

alanna said...

ooh did you know you can get it from amazon for (i think) less then $20!? it's definitely cheaper then retail, i promise!!