CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Seriously?

So, as I was relaxing at the pool in the country club where my dad plays golf earlier, I was also doing some major people-watching, and I see a family walking into the pool: a dad, a cute little girl who unfortuately had really REALLY short bangs laying across her forehead in an umbrella shape (beside the point), two boys, and then, most importantly, bringing up the rear, was the mother, donning a hideous MULLET, eerily similar to the one pictured below. Now, mullets are never ever okay, even as a joke, but, until today, I had not yet had the experience of seeing a mullet on a thirty/forty-something WOMAN! Seriously, lady, you live in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Nashville; you and your husband have the privilege of venturing out to the pool on a random weekday; you are members at a very nice country club...so why not use some of that money you are obviously making and invest in a new hairstyle, preferably out of the mullet arena?


permullet:
A mullet that has been specially treated with a permanent. This primping of the mullethead's plumage means that the subject takes great pride in his her lifestyle.

7 comments:

Living Well said...

Mullets are absolute disasters no matter what the occassion! Mario Lopez couldn't even rock the big M on Saved by the Bell! EEkkk!

Living Well said...

I'm right outside of Chattanooga and I love it! I'm going to Nashville sometime next month to visit some friends and I am so excited! Silly question-is Graceland there or in Memphis? -Kate

Mom of Three said...

I agree Mullets are horrible... and I can't imagine a club memember rocking one out... are you sure they weren't someone's guest? I don't know about you but I am always tempted to take a picture when I see someone with a mullet, but I always chicken out!

Real Housewife of Jefferson County said...

as the saying goes....

money does not equal taste

kolls said...

Oh, they MUST be someone's guest! ...I hope...

Nelly said...

oh this is a disturbing picture

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

one word - - YUCK!