CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring/summer dresses

So I don't know about ya'll, but I am feeling the one-shoulder dresses for this season. I see a purchase in my near future. One look I have yet to make up my mind about is the 80's-style floral patterns that are back, like PIPM talked about. I could maybe do something like this:



I think this dress would be super cute with some strappy heels like these:


What are your thoughts on the one-shoulder look? And do I dare ask about the small floral patterns? In my opinion, they are okay in moderation. You would under no circumstance see me rockin' a maxi dress with an 80's floral design. Maxi dress + 5'3" tall = yuck. Now if I do happen to run accross a cute little mini dress like the one above, I might just have to fork over the cash. :)

1 comments:

SouthernBelleJM said...

I really like the one shoulder. I actually wore a one shoulder dress for my bday.